Saturday, August 4, 2007

Welcome To My Homeschool Blog!!!

Welcome to my first year of homeschooling!! Come join me on my adventure into the unknown!! I am excited and nervous that school will start in 2 days! I decided to separate my home school adventure from my ever changing daily life blog One Wife's Journey. Here I can post all the ups and downs of homeschooling! Please be patient as I add all the sidebar stuff. I will try to post daily, as well as give updates on projects.
Thanks for stopping by!
Melinda

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Welcome to Blogger Friend School! & I see you signed up for the Flat Stanley project, too!

Have a wonderful weekend!
Blessings,
Tamara
www.TrainingHearts.com

Dana Leeds said...

Sounds like you're very prepared and ready to go. Have a great 1st day!!!