Friday, August 10, 2007

Day 5

This overwhelming calm came over me today. The stress off homeschooling has lifted! We are doing well. My son understands the schedule and knows what I expect of him. I'm feeling good!

OK...enough about that!!!! Today flew right by. I am thinking the first grade curriculum is too easy. We did the 2nd grade Summer Bridge book with him, and know the 1st grade stuff is finished in minutes. I will be adding to my lesson plans over the weekend!



Today's Lessons:

Handwriting: Worksheet on writing the letter e. ( because his handwriting is sloppy) Then write all the words you know that start with e.
Reading: We took turns reading Chapter 5 of Flat Stanley. Then he read The Big Red Stop Sign.
Grammar/Phonics: Word Flash Cards. Then 3 worksheets on letter families & plural nouns
Math: Lessons 9 & 10 in book. ( I am officially 1 week ahead of schedule!)
Health: Learn about the Human Body & Lap Book

No comments: