Thursday, August 9, 2007

Day 4

Well, I woke up late today! The funny thing was, after a while I didn't care much! Last year when I woke up late and we had to drive 20 minutes to school, I freaked out! I would be frantic and on the verge of a meltdown to get to school by 8:20! This morning I woke up at 7:40, and for a moment I thought...Oh no I'm late....Ugggghhhhh. Then I thought.....wait a minute......it's ok.....relax.....you don't have to be anywhere.....it's OK!!!!!!!!! I felt this huge weight lifted off my shoulders. Now there is no pressure in the morning! I don't have to scramble every morning to make a sack lunch and drive him to school.
I decided to wake my son up a half hour later today in honor of our new found freedom, and we both schooled in our PJ's!! It was kind of fun!


Today's Lessons:

Handwriting: Worksheet on writing the letter d. ( because his handwriting is sloppy) Then write all the words you know that start with d.
Reading: We took turns reading Chapter 4 of Flat Stanley. Then he read The Big Red Stop Sign.
Grammar/Phonics: Word Flash Cards. Then 3 worksheets on letter families & nouns
Math: Lessons 6,7, & 8 in book.
Art: Paint pictures using Nouns, Living Things, & Gods Creations (from this weeks lessons)

No comments: